Reservations & rates
- We are pleased to accept reservations in advance for categories but not for specific sites. Many times campers stay extra nights so promising a specific site is perilous.
- With the exception of particular circumstances, we do not generally ask for a deposit. But please contact us if your travel plans change.
- A deposit will be required for a confirmed reservation in the Entrance Area (Area A) for a fully-serviced site. The deposit will be for 1 night. The deposit will be credited if cancellation is received by phone or email 72 hours in advance. That is, if the arrival date is confirmed for the 15th, notice must be recorded by midnight on the 12th. Information for the process to make the deposit will be forwarded with the confirmation of your reservation.
All prices include Park Day Pass and Hiking Guide Map.
- Cliff-edge sites: $29/night
- Cliff-top sites: $29/night
- Fully-serviced sites: $38/night
- Semi-serviced sites: $32/night
- Camp Cabins: $44/night
- Travel Trailer, 28′, fully equipped: $65/night
- 7-night stay: 10% discount
- Visa, debit (Interac) & MasterCard accepted.
- HST extra.
- Please ask about our group rates.
Site fees are set for a maximum of one vehicle and a family unit of two adults and four children (under 18 years of age). Management reserves the right to determine the fee at time of registration if occupation of the site is not within this guideline.
Park Day Pass
- under 12 years of age: no charge;
- 12–18 years of age: half price
- Camp open May 26 to October 1, 2017
Other contact methods:
Kaye Small, Manager, Hole-in-the-Wall Park & Campground
42 Old Airport Road, North Head
Grand Manan NB E5G 1A9
1 (506) 662-3152
Toll-free: 1 (866) 662-4489
Fax: 1 (506) 662-3593