Open May 19 to August 28, 2022
The tang of salt air, the sun-warmed scent of balsam fir, the aroma of cooking over a campfire, a walk to the Swallowtail Lighthouse to absorb the sunrise — these are the pleasant take-away memories from a visit to North Head Campground & Park. Whether you camp on one of our treed sites, stay in a cabin, or in our 28-foot travel trailer, you will remember your visit to Grand Manan.
Each site includes a campfire ring and picnic table. Enjoy a stay in one of the following:
- Fully serviced sites, 30-amp electric, water, sewer (minimum 3-night stay). These sites are open for pull-thru and back-in RV and trailers.
- Semi-serviced sites, 20-amp electric, water.
- Tent sites, 20-amp electric.
- 2 camp cabins.
- 1 trailer.
There are two 8 × 12′ insulated camp cabins. Each cabin has electricity, two single beds, table and chairs, microwave, heater, bedding and towels, picnic table and fire ring. Kitchen and washroom facilities are available in the Reception buildings nearby.
A 28-foot travel trailer comfortably accommodates a family of four. It is fully set up with a complete kitchen, bedding, 30-amp electric, water and sewer. It sits on a large private site with ample parking, picnic table, fire ring and gas BBQ.
Map of Campground
- Private hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Dump station
- Potable water
- Wifi access
- Island information display
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in and register at Reception Area between 8:30 am and 8 pm
- Check-out is 1 pm
- Please carefully read the information on the brochure and the registration slip
- Quiet time is 10:30 pm to 7:30 am.
- Campfires are permitted depending on wind and weather conditions. Information is posted at the Reception Area or check with staff.
Park Pet Rules
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Cats (and similar pets) must be kept in a carrier, crate, or on a leash at all times.
- Maximum two pets per site.
- Do not leave pets unattended.
- Please pick up after your dogs and dispose of waste in a tidy manner.
- Good manners on the part of pets and owners are expected. In the event of bad behaviour (such as uncontrolled barking or aggressive behaviour), guests may be asked to leave the campground and to make a donation to the Grand Manan Animal Welfare League.
- Management and staff of the Park assume no responsibility for pets.