May 16th to October 13th, 2019
The tang of salt air, the sun-warmed scent of balsam fir, the aroma of bacon cooking over a campfire — these are the moments that create the magic of a North Head Campground & Park stay. Whether you camp on one of our treed sites, stay in a cabin or in our 28-foot travel trailer, you will remember your visit to Grand Manan.
There are 7 fully-serviced (30-amp electric, water, sewer) open pull-thru and back-in RV and trailer sites, and 7 partly-serviced treed sites (20-amp electric on all, water on some). All sites have a picnic table and fire ring. Minimum 3-night stay on the fully-serviced sites.
There are two 8 × 12′ insulated camp cabins. Each cabin has electricity, two single beds, table and chairs, microwave, heater, bedding and towels, picnic table and fire ring. Kitchen and washroom facilities are available in the Reception buildings nearby.
A 28-foot travel trailer comfortably accommodates a family of four. It is fully set up with a complete kitchen, bedding, 30-amp electric, water and sewer. It sits on a large private site with ample parking, picnic table, fire ring and gas BBQ.
Map of campground
- Private hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Dump station
- Ice and water
- Wifi access
- Swing set
- Island information display
Check-in & check-out
- Check-in and register at Reception Area on arrival from the ferry or any time between 8:30 am and 8 pm
- Check-out is 1 pm
- Please carefully read the information on the brochure and the registration slip
- Quiet time is from 10:30 pm to 7:30 am.
- Campfires are permitted depending on wind and weather conditions. Information is posted at the reception area or check with staff.
Park pet rules
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Cats (and similar pets) must be kept in a carrier, crate, or on a leash at all times.
- Maximum two pets per site.
- Do not leave pets unattended.
- Please pick up after your dogs and dispose of waste in a tidy manner.
- Good manners on the part of pets and owners are expected. In the event of bad behaviour (such as uncontrolled barking or aggressive behaviour), guests may be asked to leave the campground and to make a donation to the Grand Manan Animal Welfare League.
- Management and staff of the Park assume no responsibility for pets.